If I could save time in a bottle... that would be one heavy bottle.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's Up to YOU!

In less than 2 months, we'll have another baby.


That baby will need a name.


Nat & I have come up with a couple of names that we like, and we've decided to give YOU, the voting public, the right to choose. You'll notice the poll to the right. Vote for the name that you like by September 15th and the winning name will stick.


You can be a part of history. Get out and rock the vote. Send everyone you know. Get the word out.


3 comments:

Natalie Powers said...

Um just so you know, I can't believe I agreed to this...but since I like both names...it won't matter. :)

Kara said...

All I have to say is - 'Raygun' is prohibited :)

Jason Powers said...

What?!?! That was my favorite. Next to Zippy Apple Tartlet, that is!

About Me

My photo
As the self-proclaimed and happy-to-meet-you Small Group zealot at River City Community Church, my hope is that this page will make you laugh, learn, grow, smile, and most of all cherish the role you’ve been given to play in the Family. I believe Small Group leadership is the most strategic role in the local Church.