If I could save time in a bottle... that would be one heavy bottle.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The first pictures

Well, here are the first round of photo's courtesy of his own personal photo entourage (Reagan will come to know her as Ammi, or grandma). For more pics of Reagan and others, visit her gallery at pbase. Here's the 1st round...

My little cherub



Eyes Wide Open (I don't think her eyes look that light)


Her mentor and her guardian: Cousin Abby and Poppy

The happy but weary mom & dad with the newest Powers

Well there are lots more of these to come. This is really just the beginning... in more ways than we can probably even realize.

2 comments:

Kara said...

She's so pretty! And I love that last picture of you guys.

Michelle said...

She is beautiful Jason!!! Congrats to the FOUR of you!! We love you and can't wait to come see the new addition!

About Me

My photo
As the self-proclaimed and happy-to-meet-you Small Group zealot at River City Community Church, my hope is that this page will make you laugh, learn, grow, smile, and most of all cherish the role you’ve been given to play in the Family. I believe Small Group leadership is the most strategic role in the local Church.