If I could save time in a bottle... that would be one heavy bottle.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

http://www.realityunwound.com

Well, the transition is beginning. I made a new post at my new site... www.realityunwound.com. Just know that it is still VERY much under construction. You may think, "wow, hyper-minimalism. Interesting." That's not the case. My good friend Daniel from Grow Development and his wife Amanda from The Mom Crowd are helping me get launched. They are waiting on me, so it's all my fault for its sparse appearance. It will change. I promise.

I'll be posting here less and less, and over there more and more. So bookmark www.realityunwound.com and stop by. Make suggestions, leave comments, poke fun... whatever it takes! Oh, and tell a friend.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
As the self-proclaimed and happy-to-meet-you Small Group zealot at River City Community Church, my hope is that this page will make you laugh, learn, grow, smile, and most of all cherish the role you’ve been given to play in the Family. I believe Small Group leadership is the most strategic role in the local Church.